Know Before You Go
Diamonds Are Forever is Shrodrick Spikes' latest exhibition.
This exhibition was created as a new way to celebrate black
love from an African American male’s perspective. In addition, Spikes also curated this exhibition to highlight and celebrate
his fiancées’ 30th birthday. The title of the exhibition was
a direct nod to her real name Diamond and her obsession
with the color white and vintage styles.
On Friday, August 20, 2021, he proposed to her in their Diamond + Spikes Contemporary Studio in Atlanta, Georgia, over an all-white private picnic brunch.
The art exhibition will take place in their D+S Contemporary Studio. It'll be 3 days long, which is Spikes' longest solo,
self-curated exhibition to date.
(Nov. 19-21) Opening Night this Friday at 6-11pm.
Get tickets online or at the door. It’ll be 2 time slots
for each day.
* Tickets cost $30 per person.
Children 6 and under get in FREE.
Attire: Artshow Chic (outerwear you feel
comfortable to wear to an art show).
• Merch Sold Online ONLY
• Bamboo Cotton Underwear Sold Online + At Exhibition
• Spikes Celestial Pendant sold at art exhibition
Timeless Edition Candle
Very limited edition.
ONLY 30 of these candles will be made.
15 will be sold online and 15 will be sold at the exhibition.
There will be different time slots available for each day.
* SHOW DATES + TIMES:
• FRIDAY | NOV 19 • 6pm -11pm
• SATURDAY | NOV 20 • 6pm -11pm
• SUNDAY | NOV 21 • 1pm - 6pm
* Masks Are Required at ALL times UNLESS
you are eating or taking photos.
* If you do not have a mask, one will be provided for you.
* Safety First and thank you for understanding.
LOCATION + PARKING
The exhibition will take place at D+S Contemporary Studio: 1099 Boulevard SE, Atlanta, GA 30312 Suite 2113
in Skylark Apartments in the storefront in the front
of the complex.
Here is a diagram for parking at the Diamond + Spikes Contemporary Studio.
PARKING: We recommend carpooling and taking uber/lyft.
* There is parking at our complex (The Skylark) on the main road as you turn in (see diagram), if parking is available you may park anywhere on that street.
* The parking lots require a virtual parking pass to park
(see diagram), you can park anywhere except reserved spots.
If you drove, please have your license plate number available upon firstname.lastname@example.org.
* There is also street parking on Hamilton Ave, you are more than welcome to park over there, walk across the belt line crosswalk and down the sidewalk to the space.